WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Football Outing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Football Outing...

Mark your calendars for the UNI Football Outing Thursday, June 15th at Red Carpet Golf Club! Estimated shotgun start is 12:30 and the format will be a two-man best shot, but your group is encouraged to sign up as a foursome. Cost for the event is $100 per person and that includes green fees, cart, panther polo golf shirt and dinner. This event gets better every year and I expect this year to be no different, especially coming off a National Championship game appearance. To sign up, contact Ed at Red Carpet Golf Club at 319-235-1242. If I receive any additional information, I'll post it here.
    http://www.uni.edu/unialumni/justfun...s/fightsong.rm

Did I mention that the entry fee also includes free adult beverages?? It will either be drink tickets or tapping a keg. There have been some awesome raffle and auction items in the past as well. Call Ed and get your foursome signed up!!

Comment

Football outing is tomorrow....let's hope for good weather. Who is going to be there?

Comment

Just getting ready to head over.

Comment

Let us know how it went and of any notes of interest. Wish I could be there but something called "WORK" got in my way.
          Hope there is a great turn out and you have a fun time!

Comment

Ugh, looks like its raining up there. Stay dry and hitem straight!

Comment

So how was the turn out and how was the outing. I wish I could have made the trip out but I had a thing to do here in OHIO called WORK as well.
              GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Best turn out ever. President Allen came out to give a pep talk. Said he has marked his calander for when UNI goes to ISU and was excited for UNI to come away with a victory.

Comment

It was an awesome time! Even a little rain couldn't take away from it. I'll try and find out how much $ was raised and post it here.

Comment

Working...
                  X