WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bean Bags, Corn Toss, Corn Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go for the bean bags, but I'll pass on the corn hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Front Row Panther
      I think the only thing that has angered my corn hole is 12 beers, deep fried snickers, and some hot wings the morning after a UNI tailgate!

Almost any night spent at Sharky's Fun House used to anger my bung hole. It would punish at least one fixture in my appartment as well. Stale Coors Light will do that to a man.

Comment

This summer Carson Palmer hosted a "Cornhole Tournament" for charity in Ohio. Apparently "Cornhole" is the "official" name of the bean bag toss game that's become such a popular tailgating activity.

Comment

I own a Target Bocce set and my in-laws have a great bean bag set to bring for tailgating. I can't wait for football.

(If we have our house sold...it should be a good fall!)
          "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

How about some Blongo Ball?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleCatFan
              How about some Blongo Ball?
              http://blongoball.com/
              We call this game ladder golf. I made a set of these out of PVC. We actually drilled holes in golf balls. Then we painted one ladder purple and one gold. To make it more portable we didn't glue the top part into the stand so they can lay flat in the van. I dyed the rope holding the balls also. One set is purple and the other is gold.
              **Go ** Panthers** and Buckeyes**!!

Comment

we made our the same way. We made our set of golf ball from the UNI Logo golf ball three packs from the University book store in Cedar Falls.
                It is a fun game.

Comment

We call that game "dangleball." Our is pvc pipe as well, but each rack splits into 3 pieces. Same here with the golf balls.

Comment

Originally posted by UNI MadCat
                    This summer Carson Palmer hosted a "Cornhole Tournament" for charity in Ohio. Apparently "Cornhole" is the "official" name of the bean bag toss game that's become such a popular tailgating activity.
                    That game is HUGE here in Cincinnati. It's a fun game to play when you're having a few cold ones.
                    "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Working...
                    X