WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more portopotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more portopotty

Anyone else with me when i say we need more Porto potties in the north parking lot. The lines were ridiculous yesterday. It took me like 15 minutes to get in.
    Only person in the dome with a PURPLE shirt from 2005 and a red hat on

GAYEST WORD EVER "TOUCHE"
    GAYEST THING TO PUT IN A POST "10 CHARACTERS"

Morons of the month from Waterloo

Re: more portopotty

Originally posted by dustin86 View Post
    Anyone else with me when i say we need more Porto potties in the north parking lot. The lines were ridiculous yesterday. It took me like 15 minutes to get in.
    Coming from someone who graduated in 2000 when tailgating was a mere shell of what it is now, I'm HAPPY to hear there are lines!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dustin86 View Post
      I was going to say at least 20 mins. I would gladly pay a little to park (and I already pay to park at UNI) if they would add more porto-potties.

I saw several people who had to find "other places" to go.
      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

i was one of them who made a puddle in the gravel cuz the lines were so long
        Only person in the dome with a PURPLE shirt from 2005 and a red hat on

GAYEST WORD EVER "TOUCHE"
        GAYEST THING TO PUT IN A POST "10 CHARACTERS"

Morons of the month from Waterloo

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
          I was going to say at least 20 mins. I would gladly pay a little to park (and I already pay to park at UNI) if they would add more porto-potties.

I saw several people who had to find "other places" to go.
          They tore up our "other places to go" at the back of the north lots.

The PCS members have the practice fields and those bushes right off the parking lot though....

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
            They tore up our "other places to go" at the back of the north lots.

The PCS members have the practice fields and those bushes right off the parking lot though....
            Supporting the athletic department has it's benefits.

Comment

2 words: p!$$ jug

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
                Supporting the athletic department has it's benefits.
                Touche good sir

Comment

Has anyone contacted UNI facilities on this? I don't know why this would be difficult to solve.
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Related to this... how was the tailgating atmosphere for game 1?

Comment

Originally posted by UNI MadCat View Post
                      Related to this... how was the tailgating atmosphere for game 1?
                      Good atmosphere...but it will get better as the season moves along I bet. I would expect more people and an even more raucus crowd for SDSU (weather permitting).

Comment

Remember also that McCleod Center bathrooms are available to use.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats05 View Post
                          Thats a heck of a walk for a pee from the north WRC lots.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats05 View Post
                            There was a volleyball tourney going on that afternoon. Not sure if they would have let you in w/o a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum95 View Post
                              Has anyone contacted UNI facilities on this? I don't know why this would be difficult to solve.
                              For some reason I recall there being 2 or 3 units in the North lot last year. I didn't use them, but seem to recall only 1 last weekend. Maybe they are trying to cut costs....

Comment

Working...
                              X