WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali looking overseas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali looking overseas...

Nothing too new, but a few interesting tidbits.

The NCAA tournament is funny. For example, some of its stars go on to be just that -- stars -- playing under the bright lights of the NBA, performing in big moments, nursing long careers, seeing the best of their basketball days happen not before graduation but after.
    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Re: Ali looking overseas...

Good luck Ali! I know he'll kill it over there. The man's engine doesn't stop.

Comment

Benny Jacobson tweeted today:
      One more game in Austria. Tonight we play the Jayhawk Slayer, Ali Farokhmanesh, and his squad. Should be Fun! #UNI
      John Little, who I think plays with Benny J tweeted something like this yesterday: "UNI reunion tomorrow night!"

So I guess Ali is back overseas, and playing in the same league as those too
      Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hail Our Panthers View Post
        Benny Jacobson tweeted today:

John Little, who I think plays with Benny J tweeted something like this yesterday: "UNI reunion tomorrow night!"

So I guess Ali is back overseas, and playing in the same league as those too
        I saw this, this morning, as well. You beat me to it!
        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

I'm pretty sure Benny J and J-Lit have a new teammate named Kwadzo, too.

Comment

Working...
          X