WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Game Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game Roll Call

Who's going? Who's tailgating?

We'll be starting our tailgate around 10 am...so feel free to stop by and have a beverage.

well if your tailgateing I am up for it JC
    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

I'm in! Hope we have a nice sunny day!

Comment

JC............you know me............with bells on!
        Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

I'll probably be there. might bring along the soon-to-be Mrs. Pantherclaw.
          Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

I'm there. Well, at least at the game. Not sure I can tailgate yet but I'll definitely try to make that work too.
            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

I'll stop by too... I'm really looking forward to this game!

"Once it starts, it never ends."
              -Eldon Miller

Comment

I'm in. Hope for good weather.

Comment

I will have to get back to you on making it. It depends on my work schedule. I'm hoping I can make it. So I can meet some of you.
                  GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

We're hoping to make it there as well. Would be a great way to kick off the summer relaxation schedule for me
                    "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Early forcast is calling for sunny skies and a high of 67!! Anyone else going to the Spring Game?

Comment

It looks as if we're not coming now. Gas at nearly $3.00 a gallon has me staying at home this weekend and doing yard work instead of tailgating. We need to save money for a plethora of things. If and when we move back to the Cedar Valley at some point...we'll be a regular at these type of events.
                        "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

You will be missed.

"Once it starts, it never ends."
                          -Eldon Miller

Comment

Working...
                          X