WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Swim/Dive are 2-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther Swim/Dive are 2-0

Lots of opportunities to cheer for the Panthers this weekend, including the 2-0 Swim/Dive team. They have a home meet at 2pm Saturday against Illinois State. Come and cheer for our women who have started this season so well!

Re: Panther Swim/Dive are 2-0

Bump for our undefeated Swim/Dive team!

Comment

Appreciate how you rep your daughter's team, UNIdadtobe. I'm in - go swim/dive team!
      Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
      Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
      - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
        Appreciate how you rep your daughter's team, UNIdadtobe. I'm in - go swim/dive team!

95, please make sure to stop at our snack table and say hi.

Comment

My daughter's would love this. We are going to the bball game. How long will the swimming last?

Comment

Originally posted by ProwlingPanther View Post
            My daughter's would love this. We are going to the bball game. How long will the swimming last?

The meet will take around 2 hours. However, the team hangs around for another hour after the meet. We even have a snack table for family, fans, and the visiting team.

Comment

Not sure what it will be like during a BB game, but on days without games, we can walk from the pool to McLeod through hallways, tunnels, and the dome.

Comment

The dome will have football playoffs going on...

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdadtobe View Post
                  Not sure what it will be like during a BB game, but on days without games, we can walk from the pool to McLeod through hallways, tunnels, and the dome.
                  I thought I saw you around but then I looked again and you were gone.

Comment

Sorry I missed you. Maybe next time. Hope you got some snacks from our table.

Comment

Working...
                    X