WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rally In The Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally In The Valley

Anyone know where I can find a list of auction items for this year?

Re: Rally In The Valley

We were just looking at it...
    Here is the 2015 Rally in the Valley Auction Booklet! Inside you will find everything you need to know about the 2015 Rally in the Valley!

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post

Man, that is a lot of cool stuff in the auction. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Hop on the Panther Train with number 528...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
        If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

The event is going to be huge this year.
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Signed jerseys from Marv Tuttle DJ and Warner?? The Ultimate Panther Fan Package?? Why can't I be a millionaire?

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
              Why can't I be a millionaire?
              Think Jacobson was asking himself the same question? j/k

Comment

I got an email about #L09. If anybody on here is buying that and they don't have 16 friends to make the trip, my wife and I will take 2 spots. We'll even pay for our own airfare.
                GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                  I got an email about #L09. If anybody on here is buying that and they don't have 16 friends to make the trip, my wife and I will take 2 spots. We'll even pay for our own airfare.
                  that sounds like a great trip ! they have some incredible stuff this year up for auction
                  Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

The Rally is sold out...nice job people. Wish I was able to go, but probably best for my wallet that we aren't. The wife has said next year.

Comment

Originally posted by otter View Post
                      The Rally is sold out...nice job people. Wish I was able to go, but probably best for my wallet that we aren't. The wife has said next year.
                      575 dinner reservations. Surpasses previous years by 115. Anyone can view the auction items tonight from 5:00-8:00 pm. View before the spring FB game at 6:30. No bidding on items tho, just viewing. Lots of great items donated. Saturday night will be a fun evening!

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post
                        575 dinner reservations. Surpasses previous years by 115. Anyone can view the auction items tonight from 5:00-8:00 pm. View before the spring FB game at 6:30. No bidding on items tho, just viewing. Lots of great items donated. Saturday night will be a fun evening!
                        It's my first time attending... looking forward to it!
                        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post

Have a great time. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Looking forward to this! Auction items are especially awesome this year. Added plus, DJ is at Complete Nutrition in CF from 12 to 2 signing autographs and taking pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
                              It's my first time attending... looking forward to it!
                              Lets us know how it goes BAP !
                              Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X