WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petrino To Falcons!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrino To Falcons!!!

This just in, I am watching the GMAC Bowl on ESPN and they just announced that Bobby Petrino from Louisville will be leaving the school 1 year after his contract extention for the Head Coaching Position with the Atlanta Falcons. I heard today on Sunday NFL Countdown that the future of Michael Vick in Atlanta would be decided by the new coach.

This leads to two questions:

1. Thoughts on Petrino to the Falcons

and

2. Thoughs on Vick's future with the Falcons under Petrino
    The Original PURPLE Wig Guy........ GO PANTHERS
    "You put some dumb red bird, a Hawkeye, and a Panther in a cage, and who do you think is going to win? The Panther would clearly rip the other two to shreds, eat them for dinner (although it would be a small meal for the monstrous beast) and spit out their feathers to make a pillow!"

1. In response to thoughts on Petrino to the Falcon's, I turned to my roommate as we were watching the same game and said, "do the Falcons enjoy losing"

2. About Vick, who knows, if petrino is any kind of a coach he'll find the best way to utilize his talents as a runner first pass second, but we'll see how that works.

Lets just look at the last few college coaches to go pro, Pete Carroll, Steve Spurrier, and Nick Saban if they are and indication of the future, I predict Petrino to fizzle out of after 2 years and back in college at a school bigger than Louisville

Comment

Maybe they will be bringing back John L. Smith since he is no longer coaching at Michigan State.
      GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
      X