WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Deepest Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Deepest Apologies

To all you die hard Panther fans....

Its come a time in my life when work and succeeding in life has taken over my Superfan status. I just started my coaching practicum with Cedar Falls High School, and unforunately as we all know, HSers have games on Tues. and Friday Nights and sometimes Saturdays.

I just found out that I'll be need to help this Friday against Linn Mar since the game is in town which means i can't see my family at the CU game

I'm sure there will be more games I'll miss as well for UNI. My deepest apologies for letting the Jungle down.
    Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
    the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Dude, HAHAHA, its cool. Man, that stuff is for your career, so you can have one(besides being a panther fan). I too have had to miss games b/c of family and career stuff. remember if you flunk out of school, you'll have bigger worries then missing b-ball games. Besides ill keep ya updated with texts.
    Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

FWIW, the game on Friday night doesn't begin until 7:30. I don't know what time the HS game starts, but it will most likely finish before the UNI game.
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
        FWIW, the game on Friday night doesn't begin until 7:30. I don't know what time the HS game starts, but it will most likely finish before the UNI game.
        Excellent poing PTTB!!
        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

it is a Sophomore-Varsity DH. Sophomores start at 6pm (the one i am most likely to help at) and the Varsity starting after that. (730-8ish)

AGAINST highly rated Linn Mar

Comment

Griff.............who is more highly rated............Linn Mar or Creighton?

You're in school for a reason. You take care of business and us oldies will cover for you!!!!
            Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

UNI is more highly rated thanks...if they dont need me for the Varsity game I'll be sure to make my appearance as soon as possible!

Comment

Well...at least Linn-Mar won, eh?

Linn-Mar alum here. Glad to see the Lions are still rockin' Iowa basketball without Jason Bohannon.

Comment

My JV team won 57-55 in an OT thriller with a shot as time expired. The Varsity was actually a lot closer then the 10pt. victory indicated. Linn Mar just happened to make the FTs down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                  X