WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wofford tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wofford tailgating

Is anybody interested in setting up a PANTHER NATION tailgate area where members of this board can meet other members? As I'm coming into town for the game.
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Re: Wofford tailgating

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
    Is anybody interested in setting up a PANTHER NATION tailgate area where members of this board can meet other members? As I'm coming into town for the game.
    I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Comment

Be a good idea and allot of fun, hoping to make the drive down for the game myself
      Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Maybe the Cap'n can set up a area for autographs and pictures

Comment

Originally posted by 01PantherFan View Post
          nah, he'll be too busy tailgating with Lakes in Fargo.

Comment

We are always out in the front row and anyone / everyone is welcome to come join! The more Panther pride getting primed and lubricated before a big game, the better. Woo...I just got all fired up. Gotta relax for a few more days.

Comment

I would definately be interested in that. It would be nice to put faces with some of these names.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-Sheik View Post
                We are always out in the front row and anyone / everyone is welcome to come join! The more Panther pride getting primed and lubricated before a big game, the better. Woo...I just got all fired up. Gotta relax for a few more days.
                do you guys have the tents or shelter like things ?? saw some at the SUU game in front row by the Mac Center ?

Comment

Originally posted by 01PantherFan View Post
                  Maybe he could charge $1 for and autograph and $2 for a picture. If he donated that money to the athletic program I bet we would never have to play a FBS game again.

Comment

So who wants to set up a place and time to meet up? I plan on being in the Cedar Valley area around 1:30 pm on game day.
                    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                    X