WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Posse going to be ready....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to have a loud crowd on hand to help the team get a big win.
    Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

HAHA, a discount for a rival's student section? Seriously? Thats laughable.
      Sincerely,
      The Future AD of the University of Northern Iowa

Comment

I hope the Cyclone fans tickets aren't even worth the $30...because the tickets they gave us for the football game sure weren't worth the full price! It sure would be nice to see the cardinal and gold nestled back deep in a corner of the stands...

Comment

He couldnt' tell me where cyclone alley's tickets were (b/c he doesn't really know the dome too well) but it sounded like they weren't happy, and I told him the cyclowns can live with it, but he did say there will be 150 of them trying to be louder than UNI students so students need to work hard this game and lose their voice if necessary.
          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Lets just hope the tickets sold to them tickets were for the McLeod Center.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallTucker View Post
              I hope the Cyclone fans tickets aren't even worth the $30...because the tickets they gave us for the football game sure weren't worth the full price! It sure would be nice to see the cardinal and gold nestled back deep in a corner of the stands...
              In the WAAAAYYYY back corner up at the very top NE corner of the the Dome, in the nosebelleds, they'lll be watching our little kids school each other in FB. MWHAHAHAHAHA. YES, that's where they should be put.
              Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

iowa state..."cyclone alley" is right behind the ISU bench. I think its section C...

Comment

Originally posted by uni22 View Post
                  iowa state..."cyclone alley" is right behind the ISU bench. I think its section C...
                  What?? They put them on the floor of the dome? Not way up in the permanent bleachers? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIowaBacker View Post
                    What?? They put them on the floor of the dome? Not way up in the permanent bleachers? Are you kidding me?
                    Agreed, that's stupid. Someone needs to catch 'heck' for that.

Comment

Wait a sec guys...if it's Section C that means they aren't on the floor. If they are in Section C it means they are away from where they have been assigning the majority of the seats. Basically, it's probably near the curtain.

The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

yes...section C is in the stands...not on the floor

Comment

Should just put all those as*-clowns in the parking lot.

Comment

I was told that the entire floor section would be UNI Students (over 1700 have requested tickets ) and other UNI people same set up as last year, the only ISU people on the floor should be that night row right behind the bench. our 1700 students will be much louder than their 150, my roommates boyfriend is a cyclown and said thanks for the coach when he was in CF over thanksgiving, I want to tell him who got the better end of the deal!!! GO PANTHERS!!!

Comment

I also had it confirmed that the seating would be the same as last years Hawkeye game. See you all in 90 minutes.

Comment

Rima had many positive things to say about the students and how involved they were in the game, so to the students in attendance...KUDOS! Now...come back next Saturday night vs. UMKC and make the McLeod VERY loud and cheer the Panthers on to another non-conference victory.
                                "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Working...
                                X