WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaware Up Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delaware Up Next

Originally posted by BlueHen View Post
    If Flacco gets time the Hens will score at will. Flacco is not as mobile as Santos but can feel the pressure comming and does a good job escaping the pressure. He is also great at throwing on the run. He will not make poor decisions often. Plus he has someting that Santos did not have, a running game. If you try to take Flacco away Omar will kill you if you try to take Omar away Flacco will kill you.
    This sounds exactly like Sanders and Lewis...

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
      This sounds exactly like Sanders and Lewis...
      and Johnny Gray, Darian Williams, Victor Williams, Montari Leonard
      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Delaware just scored.

Comment

FWIW:
          UNH vs UNI/UD
          UNH Passing yards: 251/251 (interesting)
          UNH Rushing yds: 119/162
          UNH total offense: 370/413
          Opp. total offense:570/496
          Opp. Rushing yds: 256/77
          Opp. Passing yds: 314/419
          UNH penalties: 5-31/5-45
          Final score: UNH-35 UD 30
          UNI-38 UNH 35
          Watch my Nationals qualifying video that earned me a FREE trip to the Mascot National Championships in Orlando!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Nmt52UQcY

Final Results for Mascot national championship 2007-2008 qualifiers (Full Listing)
          http://www.varsity.com/nationals/08/col/mascot.pdf

Comment

Aw crap, that makes it 21-0 including the 14 they are starting the game with from an earlier post. We are in a early deep hole

Comment

They scored again. We can't stop them.

Comment

Dangit, we need a new plan and quick

Comment

Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post
                  They scored again. We can't stop them.
                  For shadowing?
                  http://www.gohens.net

Comment

If Flacco gets time the Hens will score at will. Flacco is not as mobile as Santos but can feel the pressure comming and does a good job escaping the pressure. He is also great at throwing on the run. He will not make poor decisions often. Plus he has someting that Santos did not have, a running game. If you try to take Flacco away Omar will kill you if you try to take Omar away Flacco will kill you.
                    Oh, hell........I didn't want to drive all the way to CF from MPLS 2 weeks in a row any way! Since they plan on "scoring at will," I may as well stay at home and do my XMAS cards.....

Comment

For shadowing?
                      is that like foreshadowing?
                      "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

For shadowing?
                        Forewhen? Foresaturday? Foresure!

I haven't gone to the Delaware message board, but my guess is that the number of Hen fans coming over here to convince us how good they are run at a 3:1 ratio to the number of UNI fans going over there and doing the same.

Go figure. I wonder why that would be.

Comment

Has anyone been to their board yet?

Comment

Why don't you ask Studs Donaldson how the running is for big time backs against our D-front > http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=160907

He had the luxury of playing @ home and of his meaningless 80 yards, 5 came in the second 1/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Newsbreaker View Post
                              Forewhen? Foresaturday? Foresure!

I haven't gone to the Delaware message board, but my guess is that the number of Hen fans coming over here to convince us how good they are run at a 3:1 ratio to the number of UNI fans going over there and doing the same.

Go figure. I wonder why that would be.
                              I went there to see if there was any news about their starting center who was hurt Sat. Didn't see any posts as they seemed more worried about who they play next; UMass or SIU. I was too lazy to register to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Cities Panther View Post
                                Why don't you ask Studs Donaldson how the running is for big time backs against our D-front > http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=160907

He had the luxury of playing @ home and of his meaningless 80 yards, 5 came in the second 1/2.
                                Here is another 1200+ yard runner who got to play us at home > http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=165725

Comment

Working...
                                X