WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Rima on The Vortex in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Rima on The Vortex in Maine

Just wanted to let you guys know we haven't forgotten about our little trip west this winter, but since our basketball team...well umm...I'll say is VERY young...yeah thats it...we have officially adopted the Panthers as our team to watch.

We are kind of hoping they get sent east and make it to Boston, then we can meet you guys all in person!

Anyway Gary is on our show tonight talking UNI Panther Basketball. Don't miss it! 9PM to 11PM Eastern

Listen on

Youcastr.com

or

WJZF

Thanks Guys..Jeff The CMSB.com

The Central Maine Sports Blog
    Last edited by JeffCMSB; 03-11-2009, 01:08 PM. Reason: added text

Re: Gary Rima on The Vortex in Maine

Thanks for the support but since I can't listen to it live will I have a chance to listen to it archive or whatever you call it now.

Comment

oh it will be separated out after the show right on the blog..

The CMSB

Comment

Thanks for the support!

If they are sent to Boston, maybe we could strike a deal to send the Black Bear Pep Bad down to play for us as a cost saving measure?

Comment

If they go to Boston that means they are in the Sweet Sixteen and they could probably get some of us from PN to pay our way out there to play in the band as long as they gave us beer and free tickets to the games. Oh wait it would probably cost more to give us free beer they to fly the pep band out there.

Comment

Jegbomb on the triangle, folks.

Comment

Here is the link of just the Rima interview...as usual..FANTASTIC!

Gary Rima on The Sports Vortex in Maine

Thanks Guys

The CMSB

Comment

Great interview...but "CAA Football Playoffs"???
                EVER LOYAL.

Comment

Duuuh...sorry...too many acronyms! I fixed it! It was almost 12:30 when I posted it..hahahhaah

Comment

Thanks for posting that.
                    If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

Working...
                    X