WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Priorbelief22 View Post
    I think Panthers#1 should sit the next few plays out, and let the grownups talk.
    Thats fine by me. If you adults want to have an intellectual discussion about 4 pep band members dancing while the dance team is dancing, be my guest. I hope you discuss what you need to discuss to have some peace in your life. I know that in the relm of pep band and dance team relations, you are all very concerned. In the mean time, I'll turn my attention to topics that are actually worth discussing.
    "If you want to bet against this UNI football team, go ahead. But, I'd be very careful."

-UNI Head Football Coach Mark Farley

Comment

I think band members are so defensive because, as band members, they are constantly getting picked on/criticized/etc. You know...band geek stuff. After awhile it gets old and you get tired of the American Pie remarks. Trust me, I've been there. But you also have to learn to laugh at yourself, because, I mean, you are still a band geek. I can say that because I'm one too.

And for the record I spent 4 years in the pep band and made fun of the dance team constantly. It was never obvious to observers, though, just smart a$$ remarks. And I have to agree that there is a difference between the band members that are there to giggle with their friends and the ones that are there to watch the game. When I was a Mellie, though, our whole section was into the game and cheering loudly.
      EVER LOYAL.

Comment

I think Panthers#1 should sit the next few plays out, and let the grownups talk.
        If the grownups are going to talk about this as a serious issue, HELLOOOOOOO kids table. Seriously.

And can we PLEASE let P-at-Arm's post be the end of this NONSENSE?

"Once it starts, it never ends."
        -Eldon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Wigim View Post

And can we PLEASE let P-at-Arm's post be the end of this NONSENSE?
          It was before your post.

Comment

Good to see this thread blossomed without any comments from me.
            Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Working...
            X