WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad Time for Oldcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless you oldcat, and my prayers are with you. I lost my running mentor last nite ina fatal car crash in Perry. I dont know how it is to lose family members yet, but losing anyone close to you is always tough. God bless you oldcat!
    Career (3 sport) Coaching Record: 50-3
    the Future coach of the Depaul Blue Demons

Comment

I will have you and your family in my thoughts.

"Once it starts, it never ends."
      -Eldon Miller

Comment

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family -

Comment

Oldcat

Sorry dude!

You are the man. Not many people could have done what you did for your mom.
          Always a UNI Panther.

"Don't weigh em, don't measure em, just play em."

Comment

I know how difficult a decesion like that is. I went through something similar with both my parents within two years of each other. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time, Oldcat. God bless you and your family.
            "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss, buddy.
              Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family Oldcat. Sorry to hear about your loss.
                GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

God bless OldCat your family is in our prayers, I am sure that was a very hard choice to make but I am sure it is what she would of wanted because when it comes to that point of the machines doing everything its no longer living, you also said that " she wasnt responding to anything" but I am sure she knew you were there with her ! God Bless and hang in there !
                  Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me! I had dinner with my two brothers and their spouses tonight and had exchanged interesting stories of mom. It was a very enjoyable .............

Oldcat
                    Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask "Am I doing the right things?"

Comment

Oldcat, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

All of my thoughts and prayers --
                        "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Old Cat. You and your family will be in my prayers.
                          The Original PURPLE Wig Guy........ GO PANTHERS
                          "You put some dumb red bird, a Hawkeye, and a Panther in a cage, and who do you think is going to win? The Panther would clearly rip the other two to shreds, eat them for dinner (although it would be a small meal for the monstrous beast) and spit out their feathers to make a pillow!"

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Oldcat. You're a great guy and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
                            http://www.uni.edu/unialumni/justfun...s/fightsong.rm

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Old Cat.
                              "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Working...
                              X