WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah Davis demoted from UNI beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeremiah Davis demoted from UNI beat

They guy hasn't coached a game at Iowa State and he's already going to tOSU? He seems like a good hire, but then again so did Todd Lickliter.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIpanther99 View Post
      They guy hasn't coached a game at Iowa State and he's already going to tOSU? He seems like a good hire, but then again so did Todd Lickliter.
      and Rhoads and Chizik and...

Comment

Not only did Jeff Johnson not go to the UNI/ISU game, he had exactly zero tweets about it.

Zero.

Edit: Jk he had one retweet! LOVE the coverage!!!
        Last edited by DomeIsHome; 09-04-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post
          Not only did Jeff Johnson not go to the UNI/ISU game, he had exactly zero tweets about it.

Zero.

Now, he did retweet the first quarter total yard stat....

*massive fart noise*

Comment

Originally posted by claw View Post
            Now, he did retweet the first quarter total yard stat....

*massive fart noise*
            My bad, I didn't see that.

Comment

My bad, I didn't see that.

Pretty tough to catch as it didn't have his name attached to it. I just noticed it because it was from someone I don't follow, so I did a double take on where it came from.

Comment

CR Gazette Sports ‏@CRGazetteSports 16m16 minutes ago
                Iowa State football must limit self-inflicted mistakes in weeks ahead http://thegaz.us/2ccx1qM

I wonder what UNI, a team that had a WR switch to corner in the last week, won at "B12" Iowa State, needs to do to slow down a Montana squad that put up 41 points this week?

Nevermind, UNI doens't exist, it's cool.

I'm sorry if this is annoying for people, but I find this stuff incredibly frustrating and like to vent about it.

Comment

Hey they have to distribute their resources so that the people of Iowa can get their red-hot, juicy Coe football coverage. Let's be fair people....

Comment

What the Gazette is doing is really reprehensible. What a shame.
                    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

CR Gazette Sports ‏@CRGazetteSports 16m16 minutes ago
                      Iowa State football must limit self-inflicted mistakes in weeks ahead http://thegaz.us/2ccx1qM

I wonder what UNI, a team that had a WR switch to corner in the last week, won at "B12" Iowa State, needs to do to slow down a Montana squad that put up 41 points this week?

Nevermind, UNI doens't exist, it's cool.

I'm sorry if this is annoying for people, but I find this stuff incredibly frustrating and like to vent about it.

This makes me think there is actually good guys in the media, because most of it is bias complete horse****.

Look at the article about Bailey on the RAG. They trashed him for no reason! Yeah he didn't throw well in the 2nd half, but he did walk out with Win at a big bad 12 teams house.

Thanks for support Mr. Davis

Comment

Originally posted by UNIDebo View Post
                        This makes me think there is actually good guys in the media, because most of it is bias complete horse****.

Look at the article about Bailey on the RAG. They trashed him for no reason! Yeah he didn't throw well in the 2nd half, but he did walk out with Win at a big bad 12 teams house.

Davis retweeted this over the weekend, from KCRG's Scott Westerberg:

If you read Davis' Twitter account, though not assigned to it, he was watching the UNI-ISU game.
                        "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by UNIDebo View Post

And the only reason there is a story in the RAG is because we played ISU. I will be taking bets on the number of AP articles for the remaining games.

Comment

They sent the new UNI beat writer to the Coe game, sent the ISU writer to the UNI game and then he of course only went to the ISU post-game press conference. Jeremiah is no longer on our beat but is still covering us more than the actual UNI writer. It's pathetic.
                            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Our Gazette 'beat writer' covered the Kernels game on Saturday rather than UNI. They sent JR Ogden who hadn't seen a single second of UNI anything.

Yep, coverage is great.

Thank god for Jim Nelson, but basketball is going to be ROUGH...
                              #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                              X