WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Sports Talk Now on Comcast Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther Sports Talk Now on Comcast Chicago

Congrats to PST for getting on in the Chicagoland area (and beyond!)! Huge audience they are reaching!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Re: Panther Sports Talk Now on Comcast Chicago

WOW. That is huge.
    Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Nice work by whoever did this. That said, just another reason to be aggravated about not being able to get Direct TV. Mediacom doesn't carry CSN.

Comment

Panther Sports Talk Now on Comcast Chicago

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
        Nice work by whoever did this. That said, just another reason to be aggravated about not being able to get Direct TV. Mediacom doesn't carry CSN.

That....uh...seems to go against Mediacoms channel guides

Not too long ago I had Mediacom, before cord cutting, and we got it. I have family in the Cedar Valley with mediacom who have it. My neighbor, who has me over quite a bit to watch games has mediacom and has it

I guess it must be your part of Iowa that doesn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by claw View Post
          That....uh...seems to go against Mediacoms channel guides

Not too long ago I had Mediacom, before cord cutting, and we got it. I have family in the Cedar Valley with mediacom who have it. My neighbor, who has me over quite a bit to watch games has mediacom and has it

I guess it must be your part of Iowa that doesn't get it.
          Thanks, but correct. The CSN channels mentioned above are Fox Sports Midwest in the city of Des Moines. My neighborhood in Des Moines is hit or miss for Direct TV due to large oak trees, hills, position of house relative to those, etc. Maybe I get lucky and FSN MW carries this show, since they seem to share a little bit of programming with CSN. There are plenty of other CSN programs I'd like to watch as well, and could personally give a crap about KC or STL related teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post
            WOW. That is huge.
            Well, once you get Spencer, the rest fall in line.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
              Thanks, but correct. The CSN channels mentioned above are Fox Sports Midwest in the city of Des Moines. My neighborhood in Des Moines is hit or miss for Direct TV due to large oak trees, hills, position of house relative to those, etc. Maybe I get lucky and FSN MW carries this show, since they seem to share a little bit of programming with CSN. There are plenty of other CSN programs I'd like to watch as well, and could personally give a crap about KC or STL related teams.
              That's ****ty. CSN is pretty legit, minus the fact I despise all Chicago teams.

Comment

Working...
              X