WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Show Starts This Week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the program

Since it was on early Saturday morning I recorded the program. It was put together nicely and all Panther fans should be proud of this program. It is going to bring much needed and deserved exposure to the entire athletic program as well as the University.

I know I will be tuned in each week. I will also be spreading the news to anyone interested in being a sponsor to help support this great idea.

One thing I would like to see on the program: when they are talking with an athlete, like they did this week with the football media day, is place the name and where the athlete is from so we can identify with them.

Can't wait to see next weeks show!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleCatFan View Post
      One thing I would like to see on the program: when they are talking with an athlete, like they did this week with the football media day, is place the name and where the athlete is from so we can identify with them.

Can't wait to see next weeks show!
      Excellent point PCF. I know I tried to remember what the numbers were and then checked out their name off the UNI roster after the show. I think people can relate to what UNI does when they see so many Iowa HS athletes on the rosters and being interviewed.
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

point well taken. Thanks for the feedback...PLEASE keep it coming, thats the only way we can make the show better and more appealing to the viewers

Comment

LOVE the show. Keep it up and we'll talk to you soon.
          "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Awesome show!!!!

I would like to see the names of the football players who were interviewed. Its nice to put some names to some faces!

Comment

I agree...had to pull up the roster. Just a pop-up of the name, etc on the screen would be perfect. Love the show though! When #48 Ryan Mahaffey did his td dance and interview about half way through it was hilarious.

What kind of cereal do you eat? "I like to eat healthy stuff, like nutrabran...old man type."

Whats your td dance? "A touch down dance? A touchdown dance? hahaha I dunno...a touchdown dance? I just spike it and AHAHAHAHA into the camera. Thats all I do. Intimidate!"

Sometimes Hartzells comments floor me. When talking about the new McLeod Center... he says..."ya we think its considerably better than the west gym." Ya...ya think???
              Last edited by NorthernIowaBacker; 08-15-2006, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X