WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Show Is Up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Show Is Up!

Go to www.panthersportstalk.com, then click on the view/buy, then click on show #1. You can see the show, if you missed it. Great show!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Dang I couldnt get it to work ! the 2 promos did but not the first show or maybe it takes a bit to load ?
    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

We had to do some site maintenance but the show is now up and on our website www.PantherSportsTalk.com.

Comment

Great Show!

I thought the show was great! I can't wait for the next one!

Comment

sitting here in Indiana and just got finished watching the first installment of "Panther Sports Talk". Eric, great job...this is a great show for UNI...now, how do you get it picked up on CSTV next year?..?...?...something to think about later on...just keep doing what you're doing...it was great, even better than the "view from the bench" episode that included Alex Aucker, Ryan Helming, Jake Pauli and Nikki Spettel all in studio!

also, what i really loved about the show is seeing that the football team wears the uniforms from like 97 as their practice gear....that made me laugh...way to save on some equipment costs and let us all see PANTHERS when watching practice....that was a nice touch

Comment

Great show Eric Keep it up !!
            Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

I saw it on Saturday. I applaud your efforts and look forward to seeing how the show develops over the next several weeks.

One very slight criticism, if I may. When you are going to commerical and coming back, some sort of graphic or logo would be a huge addition. I was watching it on Tivo, and it was a challenge to catch the program beginning again. Remember, they can't tell people who you are if you aren't constantly reminding them of your name.

Comment

Working...
              X