WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PST Show 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PST Show 7

This weeks show features all the highlights from the Panther football teams win over South Dakota State, an interview with Farley, feature on the Volleyball teams early success, and we check in with assistant women's basketball coach Brad Nelson and head panther coach Tony DiCecco at the 1st team practice of the year. Catch each of the shows across the state or on our website: www.PantherSportsTalk.com

Technical question...if when I start the shows on my computer, they say something about an error in the plugin and it closes my browser...uh, what do I need to update?

Comment

You might need to update your computer to a new one Seems like your computer doesn't like chat either.

Comment

Whoa Ames, computer pimp!

Now about this Mac!
        Always a UNI Panther.

"Don't weigh em, don't measure em, just play em."

Comment

Ah, you see, the computer that didn't like chat was on campus...

I suppose it's time for an update.

You buyin'?

Comment

This weeks show is uploaded to our website: Go to www.PantherSportsTalk.com to watch.

Comment

Answer

It sounds like your computer has a corrupt version of flash. I would log on to the adobe flash website and update your version.http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...com/flash.html

Comment

Are you running mozilla firefox? There are several things that will give me a simliar error message using firefox, and I have to go do them in Explorer.

Most likley you're missing a plugin.

Comment

Working...
                X