WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show #4

Tonight watch all of the highlights from the UNI/Iowa State football game, we interview Mark Farley, do a feature on Panther assistant coach Mario V., spotlight the Tennis team and highlight the women's kickoff breakfast.

Panther Sports Talk airs after the 10:00 news on KWWL-NBC Sunday nights from now through May 2008.
    It also airs locally on CFU and CF Community TV and in Central Iowa on Saturdays at 10 AM on KDMI.

Or watch each show archived on our website.

www.PantherSportsTalk.com

Go PANTHERS!

Awesome. I'm impressed by the quick turnaround for the football game.
    TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

I didn't see the Iowa State show listed. Will it be posted soon, or did I just not see it???
      peace

igo4uni

Comment

very nice, I loved seeing the highlights of the ISU game. Now on to SDSU
        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Yes, we interview Farley Sunday afternoon and edit the show together to air Sunday night. We want to make the show as current and up to date as possible.

We usually post the show online by Tuesday or Wed. for viewers to watch. A lot of great highlights from the ISU game, I'm sure many more great highlights this weekend!!!

Thanks everyone!

Comment

This weeks show is uploaded to the website:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Show View Post
              This weeks show is uploaded to the website:

I just watched it. Very nicely done! Good work!
              peace

igo4uni

Comment

Eric is doing a phenomenal job with this program. We all will look back some day and say, "I remember when this "kid" first got into the business." His future is very bright.

PR
                You don't break out the Purple and Gold on game days or look for special gifts and gadgets bearing the colors because you want to be seen among the loyal. Purple and Gold aren't colors you see---they're colors you feel. They run through your veins with a continuous roar.

Ya Gotta Believe

Comment

Just watched Show #4! Once again, a great job! This show is something which truly adds to the experience of being a Panther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  What an ending on this show, too! The fight song being played with the players singing to the fans!!!! May this new band director stay forever! That band sounded FANTASTIC! The fight song was FAAANNNNNNTTTASSSSSTIC!!!!!!!!! Well done!
                  Go Panthers!

Comment

Working...
                  X