WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness

Any advice on best way to get tickets for St Louis if I haven't already ordered any? Do they still have the discounts like the family four pack or hoops hooky for Friday?

You will find tickets everywhere down there if you are willing to buy on the street. Get into the arena on Friday and you will find people practically giving away tickets after the first round. I should know, I had to do that two years ago. I couldn't watch another basketball game after that first round loss. Just look for fans of the losing teams and offer to buy seats. We ended up with court side seats a number of years ago from Bradley fans who had lost to another team. Generally it's best to look for a team that UNI didn't beat to buy from though.
    If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

I have 2 extras for Friday. UNI hasn’t released tix so don’t have location specifics but are in UNI section. PM if interested at $25 each.

Not sure what scene will look like outside arena given all electronic tickets now. I have dumped a ton of tix over the years when UNI has been eliminated and was always an interesting experience dealing with the guys on the street.

Comment

FWIW - UNI seats will be sections 101, 102, and 126 if you are looking to get into / close to those sections.

Great point about the electronic tickets now. I've bought most of mine in the arena from other fans but that was after buying single session passes on the street. They can be interesting and the closer to tip you get the better the deals got. They are an interesting bunch and you just need to remember that they paid probably $5 per ticket. Don't be afraid of walking away. Someone else will be selling. Worst case, buy at the window. None of these events will be sold out.
        If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

FYI - tickets through Ticketmaster.

I got tickets!

They were sent to me with an email link. They now show up on the TicketMaster website. BUT they do not show up on the TicketMaster iPhone App. They show up on the St.Louis Blues App. Kinda weird, but ok.

Comment

Great. Let’s hope you have three glorious days.

Comment

Anyone have 3 tickets for Friday noon?

Comment

Working...
              X