WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your MBB Banquet Tickets (CHEAP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your MBB Banquet Tickets (CHEAP)

Only $10 per person. That is a great deal!!!

CEDAR FALLS—The University of Northern Iowa 2004 Men’s Basketball Banquet will be held Sunday, April 18, beginning at 1 p.m.

Tickets for the banquet, which will be held on the UNI-Dome floor, cost $10.00 per person and may be reserved by calling 319-273-7609 or by e-mailing the basketball secretary at [email protected]. Deadline for reservations is April 12.

The Panthers finished the season with a 21-10 record and won the Missouri Valley Conference post-season tournament to advance to just their second NCAA I tournament in school history. UNI lost 65-60 to Georgia Tech in the first round of the St. Louis Regional. Georgia Tech plays for the national title tonight.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

I heard the new highlight video is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see it on Sunday. See you all there!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I'll be there!!

I'm hoping you can purchase copies of it..because I would love to have one. Hopefully they showed it to Newborne when he visited last weekend!!

Comment

Just in response to how the banquet went. It was awesome!!!

Next year, it is a must see for all Panther fans. The highlight film should be bought by all fans of UNI basketball. It takes you through the whole season, game by game. It's about 20-25 minutes. You should probably contact the Mudd Group about purchasing videos.

Comment

Working...
        X