WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations....

to the Sports Marketing Department. In tonight's Courier it announced that the University of Northern Iowa Panther Sports Marketing Department received 10 awards from the National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators at it's annual convention this month at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.

I know I speak for many Panther Fans and that is we appreciate all of the work that the Sports Marketing Dept. does for promoting Panther Athletics. Whether it's raising money or getting people in the seats, Leon Costello and Nate Clayburg do a great job!! of course they have many fine students helping them too....Cory Henke, Matt Moeller, April Pudenz, Brant Haywood and Sarah Lopez.

I know they visit PN.com every once in awhile, so guys keep up the great work....and bring back the mascot BB game next year.

I agree. The UNI Sports Marketing Dept. does more with less than most athletic departments. My favorite new promo this year was the Fox River Socks (those things are dang comfortable). I had never heard of the company before, and now those are the socks my wife wants to wear (please come down on the prices though Fox!!!). The people in the marketing department have done a great job at getting more students to the games, as well as improve the publicity of UNI athletics in the Cedar Valley. Those tactics have been and will continue to pay off in the years to come. Congrats guys!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Fox River is up in my hometown of Osage. Joel Anderson is the Divisional President and lives in Cedar Falls. He listens to my show on the drive home from Osage everyday, and sent us a package of socks. And yes, they are great!

Comment

Working...
      X