WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/07/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/07/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS SPECIAL

Seven days in the lives of UNI's football coaches
    Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - Waterloo,IA,USA
    ... as they attempt to lead UNI into its first Division I-AA national championship game. That's what will be at stake Friday when the seventh-rated Panthers (10-3 ...

The giant killers: Ranked foes don't intimidate Northern Iowa's ...
    San Marcos Daily Record, TX
    ... 1 on the road in the quarterfinals,” said UNI head coach ... t have to do with playing the football game ... On paper, the Panthers match up well with the Bobcats and ...

Upset afterglow carries to Panthers' next battle
    DesMoinesRegister.com, IA - Dec 6, 2005
    Northern Iowa coach Mark Farley and his football team will take it. "Fifty to 55 (degrees) is 70-75 to us," said Farley, whose No. 7 Panthers play fourth ...

UNI seeking its first 1-AA national title game berth
    KLTV - Tyler,TX,USA
    UNI on Saturday faces fourth-seeded Texas State in San Marcos. The Panthers will have to find a way to stop Texas State senior quarterback. ...

Purple Reign
    Fort Dodge Messenger - Fort Dodge,IA,USA
    ... Welcome to the University of Northern Iowa, where life is good on ... It'sa role the Panthers have perfected, even ... Have McDermott and football coach Mark Farley ...

Panther gridders tracking another dangerous cat
    Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier, IA - Dec 6, 2005
    By DOUG NEWHOFF, Sports Editor. CEDAR FALLS - The past two weeks, the University of Northern Iowa football team has ...

U-N-I on the brink of football championship game
    by Elwin Huffman, KOEL,Oelwein
    The U-N-I football team is a victory away from a trip to the national championship game as they prepare for Friday night's game at Texas State in the semifinakls of the 1AA playoffs.

***Extra Point - Semifinals: Four Intriguing Possibilities***
    News-Herald.com - Willoughby,OH,USA
    ... in San Marcos since 2003. UNI and Texas State met in 1993 and 1994, with the Panthers winning both games. When UNI Has the Ball: Balance ...

Panthers' Horne warms to the playoff task
    Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - Waterloo,IA,USA
    ... s all that matters to the University of Northern Iowa's talented ... I just missed playing football, that's ... Southern Illinois that sent the Panthers into the ...

Meanwhile, Koebcke, who is a second-year starter
    The Kankakee Valley Post-News - Domotte,IN,USA
    ... of Northern Iowa football team, was a second-team All-Gateway Conference selection. He has amassed 111 tackles, including 53 solos, for the Panthers, who ...

Support of coaches, teammates was key for UNI kicker
    DesMoinesRegister.com - Des Moines,IA,USA
    ... the No. 7 Panthers' two playoff games. "That was what allowed me to come out and have confidence later in the season.". Wingert, whose ...

Panthers continue clawing way through playoffs
    SIU - Daily Egyptian - Carbondale,IL,USA
    ... seemed to have help from fate. In several of UNI's wins, the Panthers found themselves escaping close situations to eek out wins. ...

Bobcats advance to I-AA semifinal game
    News 8 Austin, TX - Dec 4, 2005
    ... The Bobcats and Panthers will play next Friday, with ... Tickets for Friday's semifinal game against UNI go on ... seven plays later after moving the football to the ...

Bobcats two wins away from lofty goal
    Austin American-Statesman (subscription), TX - 25 minutes ago
    ... games and winning the Southland Conference football championship. ... I-AA playoff appearance by Northern Iowa (10-3 ... This season, the Panthers have come from behind ...

Texas State: Bobcats' White 'living up to the hype' sign-up required to read. free of charge.
    Austin American-Statesman (subscription), TX - Dec 6, 2005
    ... How will the Panthers defend him ... "I'm still trying to figure that out," said Northern Iowa Coach Mark ... all my life, and I knew Texas was a football state," White ...

UNI gridders make due with less practice area
    Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier, IA - Dec 6, 2005
    ... be a focal point tonight when the Panthers host state ... the time of year when a successful football team has ... completed next year, that means sharing the UNI-Dome ...

UNI finals dreams broken by future NFL-ers
    DesMoinesRegister.com - Des Moines,IA,USA
    ... The Panthers (10-3) will compete in their sixth final four matchup in front of a ... Northern Iowa's oh-so-close odyssey spans three decades - from the first I-AA ...
    Irreverence is another person's disrespect to your god; there isn't any word that tells what your disrespect to his god is. -- Mark Twain
Working...
X