WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/15/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/15/05 UNI Panthers In The News - NCAA I-AA 2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SPECIAL

Sanders leads Panthers into first title game
    NCAAfootball.net - USA
    ... His teammates and coaches say his poise and play-making ability has given Northern Iowa's high-powered offense stability and put the Panthers' skill players in ...
    See all stories on this topic

Panther Football A to Z
    DesMoinesRegister.com - Des Moines,IA,USA
    ... Northern Iowa kicker Brian Wingert has drilled three consecutive game-winners. F is for Finish. The Panthers have outscored foes, 63-14, in the fourth quarter ...

Level-headed QB Sanders draws praise
    Quad City Times - Davenport,IA,USA
    ... Northern Iowa coach Mark Farley figures the numbers aren't all bad for the quarterback from Oelwein, Iowa, who originally walked onto the Panthers' program ...

UNI heads to Tennessee looking for a football title
    Radio Iowa - Des Moines,IA,USA
    The UNI football team leaves for Chattanooga, Tennessee, tonight for Friday's 1-AA national championship game against Appalachian State. The Panthers advanced ...
    See all stories on this topic

UNI football: Adrenaline rush outweighs aches, pains
    Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - Waterloo,IA,USA
    ... The UNI staff attempted to put a halt to the Panthers' nagging nicks, bumps and bruises six weeks ago, when it scaled back nearly all contact at the squad ...

Et Cetera: The best in college sports
    DesMoinesRegister.com - Des Moines,IA,USA
    ... and a never-say-die determination, there's no better sports story these days than the University of Northern Iowa football team. The Panthers will play for the ...

Just one more: UNI football team leaves for Tennessee
    ... And never before has either been the University of Northern Iowa. ... Jo Ann, have followed Panther football and athletics ... "You can watch the Panthers on television ...

Farley hopes ASU star is able to play
    ... means to be a senior football player looking ... It follows that the University of Northern Iowa head coach hopes ... Friday night when the Panthers and Mountaineers ...

Ramblin' Reck: Gateway looking to claim Division I-AA football ...
    Terre Haute Tribune Star - Terre Haute,IN,USA
    Northern Iowa will try to become the fourth member of the Gateway Conference for football to win an NCAA Division I-AA championship Friday night. The Panthers ...

Chattanooga here we come
    Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil, IA - 15 hours ago
    Northern Iowa makes its bid for the NCAA Division I-AA football national championship ... The Panthers leave Cedar Falls Tuesday for two days of pre-game ...

Ex-Panthers bathe in UNI's high-water year
    DesMoinesRegister.com, IA - 5 hours ago
    ... wind-swept Division I-AA football quarterfinal, former ... winnings instead when the Panthers triumphed in ... Northern Iowa defensive lineman Kevin Stensrud ran down ...

UNI begins game preps in Chattanooga
    DesMoinesRegister.com, IA - 16 hours ago
    ... David Horne leads the Panthers in rushing with 1,039 yards. ... Northern Iowa could join four other Iowa colleges to win a national football title. ...

Panthers' title shot long time coming
    By ROB GRAY REGISTER STAFF WRITER December 13, 2005
    Cedar Falls, Ia. — The jokes flew liberally as Northern Iowa basketball coaches congratulated football coach Mark Farley and his team for reaching Friday's Division I-AA national championship game.
    Irreverence is another person's disrespect to your god; there isn't any word that tells what your disrespect to his god is. -- Mark Twain
Working...
X