WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakesbison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakesbison

I know it's been years since i've chatted on here. Where are they Now??

well I am bathing in Oil money,
    have had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years,
    live on a lake,
    up to 185lbs
    drives a lincoln, but has a 1976 Lund as a boat.
    still love NDSU football but I spend 90% of my time on boards trying to get NDSU to move up to FBS.
    NDSU is still dominant and UNI is so-so.

That's where LakesBison is.. .I'm on the high road like Denny Green once said.

its the summer abyss. be nice .
    UNI has #2 Dome in MVFC, but Ice Lounge rocks! BisoNation.com

http://via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

The caption might be apropos, but not the photo. I'm guessing you need one that fulfills most of what comes out of Jeff Foxworthy's mouth.

Comment

Hi Lakes. Glad to hear from you. Action on this board is slowing down. If anyone can get us going, it is you. Hope to see you in Cedar Falls.

Comment

I think all of Panthernation is offended you didn't bother to ask us for help with how you ruined the siding on your new house.

need some sunday night help. went away for weekend left sprinkler on for 3 days. rust stained entire side of brand new house . help!! anyone know what i can do asap? i tried dawn dish soap.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum2010 View Post
            I think all of Panthernation is offended you didn't bother to ask us for help with how you ruined the siding on your new house.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/thr...-idiot.239852/

Obviously, he was trying to get his house to grow, so he went to the fan site of an Ag school to get help.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIAlum2010 View Post

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/thr...-idiot.239852/
              "Can't you just park your house so the good side faces the street?"
              Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
              Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
              - George Halas

Comment

"Why would you water the side of your house? Aren't you supposed to aim it at the grass"

"It's a North Dakota thing apparently"

Bravo Cyclone fans!

Comment

Working...
                X