WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Brown

Isaiah Brown recently signed with the Santa Cruz Warriors (the G league affiliate of Golden State). He got his first game action today and hit a 3. I attached the highlight below.

We miss that guy's defense sooooo much.
    Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
    Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
    - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
      We miss that guy's defense sooooo much.
      Yeah. For as much as we've missed Green and Kimmons, I think we underestimated how much we would miss Z, and also Spencer Haldeman for that matter.

Glad to see him get (and make) a shot!

Comment

MIN FGM FGA FG% 3PM 3PA 3P% FTM FTA FT% OFF DEF TRB AST STL BLK PF TOV PTS
        19.6 2.00 6.00 .333 2.00 3.00 .667 0.00 0.00 .000 2.00 0.00 2.00 1.00 0.00 1.00 2.00 1.00 6.00

Plays again Friday the 5th.

Comment

Honestly, that's not terrible. I'm not saying that the call up is coming tomorrow, but for (what appears to be) his first game of organized ball in some time, yeah.

Comment

More good news about Isaiah. He is going to play in that 3X3U tournament airing on ESPN2. He will represent the Missouri Valley team. I'm not sure who else will be on the team with him, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherAlum09 View Post
              More good news about Isaiah. He is going to play in that 3X3U tournament airing on ESPN2. He will represent the Missouri Valley team. I'm not sure who else will be on the team with him, yet.
              This event starts today. Live coverage is on Twitter and the semifinals and championship coverage will be on ESPN 2. The schedule for Twitter coverage is below: SORRY! ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN AND I WAS NOT AWARE!

Game 1 - 11:50 - 12:10
              Game 2 - 1:10 - 1:30
              Game 3 - 2:30 - 2:50
              Game 4 - 4:10 - 4:30

Saturday Games:
              Game 5 - 9:30 AM - 9:50 AM
              Game 6 - 10:50 - 11:10
              Game 7 - 12:10 - 12:30
              Last edited by PantherAlum09; 04-02-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Brown hit the game winning shot of their first game. It sounds like he is playing with some Horizon league players.

Comment

Pretty interesting direction in Isaiah's career:

Comment

Isaiah has been added to the Dallas Mavericks summer league roster.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I assume he’s not doing 3x3, then.

Comment

Nope - he’s doing the 3x3

Comment

Well, Isaiah didn’t play. I suppose he could be jet lagged or didn’t have as much practice time with the team?

Comment

Not shocked, honestly I'm surprised he's even doing it, I figured the 3x3 thing would be the path for a bit. Hopefully some time to gel with the team results in some minutes.

Comment

I can't find any details, but Isaiah was injured this week and had surgery. I'm guessing a knee injury of some type. Big time bummer.

To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                              X