WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Garage Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Garage Sale

The UNI controllers office is having a garage sale with Old Panther Uniforms, warmups and other apparel. The sale will take place in the West Gym from 8:30 til 12:00 on Friday, Oct 31. Everything will be priced at $10 per item to start and will be reduced to half price later in the morning.

Re: UNI Garage Sale

Originally posted by panther2317
    It's my birthday! Literally...Friday is my birthday. I'm quite certain I can't get off of work. I wonder if I can get someone I know to go there and find any 3XL gear for my fat rear end?
    I will be there...anything special you would be looking for?

Comment

We can't do this at more of a normal time. How many of us don't have classes or work during this time.
      Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Weiss View Post
        We can't do this at more of a normal time. How many of us don't have classes or work during this time.
        Or the weekend of a homegame when many of us would not only travel to CF, but check out the sale and spend some $$$$$?

Comment

is it just cash or can we use credit cards also anybody know????
          Only person in the dome with a PURPLE shirt from 2005 and a red hat on

GAYEST WORD EVER "TOUCHE"
          GAYEST THING TO PUT IN A POST "10 CHARACTERS"

Morons of the month from Waterloo

Comment

Clenz: did u get my e-mail?
            GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
              Clenz: did u get my e-mail?
              Yeah, but had you not said anything I wouldn't have. I no longer use the email address that I get things sent to from here, I need to update that. Let me know if my reply went through

Comment

Your welcome. Thanks!
                GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm going to be there at 8:30am with cash in hand (in case they don't take cards). I missed this 2 years ago and I'm not missing it this year!!
                  GO PANTHERS!

Comment

I think i might jsut have to skip my class at 9 so i can take in these deals
                    Only person in the dome with a PURPLE shirt from 2005 and a red hat on

GAYEST WORD EVER "TOUCHE"
                    GAYEST THING TO PUT IN A POST "10 CHARACTERS"

Morons of the month from Waterloo

Comment

I got some great stuff! I got Eric Coleman's old jersey and a pretty cool Panthers baseball jersey! I wish they had this every year
                      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

There was a ton of women's apparel over there. My wife made a killing on windbreakers and running pants.

I got me a good old sweatshirt, but that was it.

I had a chance at some basketball jerseys, but for God's sake, I'm old....
                        FM

Comment

I got a few things through other people. sounded pretty crazy.
                          Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

I picked up a Nike UNI Track and Field (jacket and pants) set for my wife...a pair of nylon pants for me, and two great "almost new" Nike bags...all for $40. There was a lot of women's soccer, women's BB, some baseball stuff, UNI swimming coats, lots of old shorts, etc. You really had to be patient and pick through the stuff, which I dislike because I'm a guy who doesn't enjoy shopping!
                            The two Nike traveling bags were a steal though...

Comment

Crap! I wish I would have seen this earlier! I love this garage sale.
                              The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X