WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Panther Nation

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmesPanther
    replied
    Ames - I've noticed a bug when it comes to copy/paste on the forum

Anytime a ... or - is pasted from an outside site the post cuts off at that symbol after hitting submit.

For example, in the countdown thread if we post a player bio it will stop and lose everything after posting after the first ... or - symbol. It will let us keep typing after the symbol and you won't know it's gone until after posting.

I thought this just affected UNI's roster formatting, but I've now noticed it when pasting from other outside sites.

Any thoughts as to why this is?

Leave a comment:

• clenz
    replied
    Ames - I've noticed a bug when it comes to copy/paste on the forum

Anytime a ... or - is pasted from an outside site the post cuts off at that symbol after hitting submit.

For example, in the countdown thread if we post a player bio it will stop and lose everything after posting after the first ... or - symbol. It will let us keep typing after the symbol and you won't know it's gone until after posting.

I thought this just affected UNI's roster formatting, but I've now noticed it when pasting from other outside sites.

Any thoughts as to why this is?

Leave a comment:

• DomeIsHome
    replied
    Also, if we could imbed Tweets that would be amazing. And if we can already sorry I missed it

Leave a comment:

• DomeIsHome
    replied
    I have a question, what does the "Tag Cloud" mean on the home page?

Is it what people are talking about on PN, or what people search for to get to PN, or something else altogether?

Just wondering, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AmesPanther
    replied
    I added support for Facebook likes and some Facebook linking. Does anyone have interest in having your login be through Facebook? Then you wouldn't need a PN password.

Leave a comment:

• UNIAlum95
    replied
    How about a "New Topics" link at the bottom of the page as well. I like to read the posts from oldest at the top to newest at the bottom. Instead of returning to the top of the page every time, could you include the new topics link in the footer? Site looks great and I can't wait for the mobile app!

Leave a comment:

• ronfitch
    replied
    Ames - when logged in, if I click the "Latest Activity" link, am I supposed to see new posts (and not new topics)?

I have logged in with both FF and Safari. When clicking on that link, I am not seeing new posts (specifically, posts within the "Fire Farley" thread in the football forum, where there have been half a dozen or so new posts within that thread since the update. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• enkamania
    replied
    Originally posted by AmesPanther View Post
    Can someone try updating their avatar to something custom? I want to make sure that's working correctly. Thanks.
    Works for me

Leave a comment:

• 4N6
    replied
    Hell yeah. Lookin' good.

Leave a comment:

• Codytwo
    replied
    This is an exciting change!

Leave a comment:

• panther-state
    replied
    Success!

Leave a comment:

• FOTY
    replied
    Originally posted by AmesPanther View Post

In the upper right under your username go to "My Profile". When you mouse over your Avatar you should see an edit button show up.
    Man, this keeps getting more awesome! Great work, Ames.

Leave a comment:

• Born-a-Panther
    replied
    Um, amazing. Nice job Ames!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AmesPanther
    replied
    Nice you got it. These are new Twitter style round images. Not sure if I like it or not....

Leave a comment:

• claw
    replied
    Found it. Test for the change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X