WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Nation Fantasy Football 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther Nation Fantasy Football 2018

Sorry for getting the league started late this year. The link at the bottom of the post should allow you to join the league with out me sending an invite. If it doesn't work send me a pm and I can invite you through email. As of now I have the league set for 14 teams, I will remove spots if we don't have enough people sign up. There will be a live draft for the league, I had to pick a time to create the league so ignore the date and time listed on the league page as it will most likely change. If you do sign up to play could you either post or send me a message on what days and times work for you to do the draft. I will pick a time that works for a majority of the people. As we get closer I will make another post about the scoring, rosters, trades, and all that other stuff. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Also don't feel you need to know what you are doing to sign up, this is a free league! As long as you take care of you team all season long you are welcome to sign up and play! That's all I have for now, better get back to work!

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

I got in no prob, and anytime in the evening works good for a draft for me like around 7 would be great
    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Evenings at 8 work best for me and i already have another draft on aug 26th.

Comment

Just wanted to give this a quick bump! We are currently at 7 players signed up, I would like to see 8 at the minimum but would prefer 10 or more. I think the draft will be set for August 30th at 8 pm. The drafts usually take about an hour or so. Once again this is a free league just meant for fun so don't worry if you don't know a lot about football!

Comment

Work evening til 8, off weekends and holidays, but if draft is weeknight i will have to deal with it. Go with majority.

Comment

I see we have 11. let me know if we need another.
            "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

That is for the 2017 league. The 2018 league only has 7.

Comment

need a couple more people think its at 9 now be great to get 3 more !! so anyone looking to join up hurry up before draft its a fun time !

Comment

Just checking in to say I’m not in for it this year. I’ll watch DJ’s highlights but otherwise no NFL for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 01PantherFan View Post
                    need a couple more people think its at 9 now be great to get 3 more !! so anyone looking to join up hurry up before draft its a fun time !
                    Thanks for helping! It is a fun league! No pressure and no cost! Loke pantherfan said, we have 9 teams signed up, 10 would be great but 12 would be fantastic!

Comment

Speaking of this league, I think the draft is going to be Thursday 30th at 8 PM. Does this work for most people? I know there is one person this will not work for but is everyone else good with that?

Comment

fine by me

Comment

Sure. I have another draft with more on the line at that time. But I will try to do both

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                            Sure. I have another draft with more on the line at that time. But I will try to do both
                            If we move it wednesdays would that help? Would that cause an issue for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post

If we move it wednesdays would that help? Would that cause an issue for anyone else?
                              I would be able to do it. But don't move for me. My other is an auction so lots of down time.

Comment

Working...
                              X