WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valley Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Talk

Have you advertised the new PantherNation website on Valleytalk.net? Seems like their are alot of Panther fans over there that would probably visit Panthernation if they knew about it.

No I haven't. Sounds like a good idea though, I'll check it out. I usually try to leave most of the advertising to the site users. I think the best advertising is a real user endorsement.

Comment

I have made comment about www.panthernation.com on:

www.i-aa.org

www.thegatewayconnection.com

http://www.go-jacks.com/

for what seems like our annual SFA game.
      I like UNI's tradition of playing southland schools....atleast SFA, McNeese St and Northwestern St.
      "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

I've seen alot of other schools post new fan websites, so I think it's ok. I would have posted the new site on Valley Talk, but I didn't know if you had already taken care of it.

Comment

I'll announce the new website on Valley Talk!

Comment

We are getting some props over on valleytalk.net. I also noticed we've added a few more members after the thread was posted. I think it would be nice to have links to valleytalk and the other Valley and Gateway teams' message boards. What do you think AmesPanther & PTTB (Panthers to the Bone)?

Comment

Originally posted by JCPanthers
              We are getting some props over on valleytalk.net. I also noticed we've added a few more members after the thread was posted. I think it would be nice to have links to valleytalk and the other Valley and Gateway teams' message boards. What do you think AmesPanther & PTTB (Panthers to the Bone)?
              Cool. I'll have to check that out.

Panthers To The Bone and I were talking about adding features. A links area was on PTTB's list of suggestions. I plan to make a bunch of upgrades this summer.

Suggestions are welcome. I'm keeping a list.

Comment

Working...
              X