WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI on RAGBRAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI on RAGBRAI

I just finished my second tour across the state on two wheels.

A major difference between last year and this year... Panther gear across the state!

Last year I only saw two different people wearing Panther jerseys throughout the entire week. I was so surprised by this I actually stopped one of them to find the supplier. This year I saw at least 6 every day! I also found there to be more than one version of the jersey on the market. I believe that in addition to the CF bike store, Bike World (Iowa) is now selling them.

Also, in every single through town, I saw locals wearing Panther t-shirts. Definitely more so than last year.

Panther Pride is spreading. Here's to hoping it continues!

Re: UNI on RAGBRAI

We were VERY well represented. Wore my Panther jersey into Cyclone Country on Tuesday, and heard nothing but "Go Panthers" along the way as I rode. Most of the jerseys appeared to be from Bike Tech in C.F. like mine, but also saw a couple other versions. After Ames, I saw zero cyclone jerseys. Hope for more next year!

Comment

Re: UNI on RAGBRAI

I live a couple of blocks off of Ontario just as it comes into town, so when RAGBRAI came in to town I walked over to sit and watch the riders come in, and in the hour or so that I sat there I saw at six or seven UNI jerseys go flying by me, and every time I saw one I yelled out a big Go Panthers! It was impressive to see some many cyclists, but it was even better to see people wearing the purple pride into Ames.
      Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
      VICTORY FOR UNI!
      UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

Working...
      X