WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travis Brown's bucket leads Richfield to State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Brown's bucket leads Richfield to State

Travis Brown's layup with 3.2 seconds left lifted the Richfield Spartans a 70-69 victor over the St.Thomas Academy Cadets and advance to the State Tournament for the first time since 1974. TravO dropped 19 in the winning effort.
    "Man shut up before I comb your hair and brush your teeth!" - Travis Brown

"Come to the McLeod kid!" - Travis Brown

"I was getting interviewed on the radio and Gary Rima was like "Somebody's been hyping you up on the Panthernation board." And I thought "Oh hell naw that's Sam". So I just told him that it was just one of my good friends from back home." - Travis Brown

Founder of the 1st Travis Brown Fan Club
    http://groups.myspace.com/TravisBrownUNI21

Originally posted by TravOforTHREE
    Travis Brown's layup with 3.2 seconds left lifted the Richfield Spartans a 70-69 victor over the St.Thomas Academy Cadets and advance to the State Tournament for the first time since 1974. TravO dropped 19 in the winning effort.
    Thanks for the update Travo....keep us posted on how Richfield does at the state tournament. The more I hear about Travis and Mason Stewart, the more excited I get for the future of UNI basketball.

Comment

Nice article about Travis and Ray Brown (no relation)

in today's Minneapolis Star Tribune. Both seemed like good kids. First time Richfield has been to the state tournament since 1974. Travis is a big part of that. He's a great get!!

Here's hoping that this is a banner day for the state of Iowa - I'd love to have UNI's name called right along with Iowa and Iowa State today. I'm so very impressed with the UNI basketball program over the last few years. The future looks bright. McDermott is a heck of a coach.

P.S. Don't let the login id fool you entirely - I graduated from UNI so I'm a Panther at heart. Just grew up an Iowa fan is all.
      Last edited by MinnHawk01; 03-13-2005, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Here's a link (I hope) to the Star Tribune article about T. Brown.

Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

Comment

Working...
        X