WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brilliant Website....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant Website....

http://www.bobcatsports.com/wannabees.htm

These Texas State (fellow I-AA) guys are funny.....and I think many of us UNI fans can relate.
    "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

the best website i have EVER been too!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Amen to the Texas State Boys.

I could not agree more with the point they are trying to make.

When I was a student at UNI I refused to wear any Iowa or Drake clothing (ISU was not even an option). It really made me mad when UNI students would wear University of Iowa apparel.

To all UNI students that wear Hawkeye clothes: please transfer to U of I.

Thank you.

peace

igo4uni
      peace

igo4uni

Comment

I am vocal with local merchants who only carry Hawkeye and Cyclone gear. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prick about it (maybe I should be) My line is usually, "Man, I thought we were in Panther country, what's with all the Cyclone and Hawkeye stuff?" Usually it's a H.S. kid working the counter or floor who could give a rat's azz.

I think Texas State is onto something with those pictures of the students. I would love to do something similar here. Does anybody on this board have the tech savvy to blurr out faces of students wearing UI and ISU gear? It would probably cause quite a stir, and a positive one at that!
        http://www.uni.edu/unialumni/justfun...s/fightsong.rm

Comment

During the summer I'm going to work on the look and feel of the site and add some new features. Maybe I'll add a new link and section of the site for this.

Comment

that would be the best.

we need to get a list of people that need to transfer somewhere else

Comment

Working...
            X