WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI and contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI and contracts

It seems to me that Hartzell is really trying to tie up loose ends with his signing of extensions for radio and tv (as well as for the big three coaches). I really like the fact that KXEL does the fb/bb games, and the list of stations carrying Panther athletics is growing across the state. To my knowledge, all of Eastern Iowa and Central Iowa can hear UNI fb and bb. Does anyone have any ideas on how the Panthers can expand their broadcast area to western and southwestern Iowa?

Do we have any alumni/athletic clubs in those areas that might help fund such radio events?
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

http://www.unipanthers.com/athletics...lfschedule.pdf

That is the link for the 2004 Golf Tour. Carroll, IA looks the furthest west.

http://www.unialum.org/clubs/locate.html

That is the link to the Alumni clubs across the country.
    "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Chitown-

Are you part of the one in Chicago? If so, what kind of events do you participate in?
      The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

PthB.....I actually havn't made it to any events. I have received info in the mail. Next time there is an event I will try my hardest to be there. Traffic in this city is frustrating......
        "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Working...
        X