WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michele Obama interested in Interlude Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michele Obama interested in Interlude Dance

Saw this on facebook...One of the creators of the Interlude Dance has received an email stating that Michele Obama is giving a speech in DSM and is interested in the Interlude dance.

kinda cool.
    (217): Just watched a UNI fan at the bar lick the tears off of a KU fans face.. See what march madness does to people

Re: Michele Obama interested in Interlude Dance

can she create off the bounce?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannic88 View Post
      Saw this on facebook...One of the creators of the Interlude Dance has received an email stating that Michele Obama is giving a speech in DSM and is interested in the Interlude dance.

kinda cool.
      Is it because she thinks it is a great way to get kids up and moving around and exercising but still having fun?

Comment

Might be the only exercise a lot of the college kids get besides personal wellness and waking to The Hill?
        "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Originally posted by panther2317 View Post
          Might be the only exercise a lot of the college kids get besides personal wellness and waking to The Hill?
          i believe they got rid of personal wellness due to budget cuts
          (217): Just watched a UNI fan at the bar lick the tears off of a KU fans face.. See what march madness does to people

Comment

Originally posted by Cannic88 View Post
            i believe they got rid of personal wellness due to budget cuts
            Or do to the overall worthlessness of that class. The professors running that class were what you call "not good." I'm not sure its officially gone though, is it?
            Top ten UNI football plays from 2001-2011

Comment

They finally got rid of it?? Can they exempt my C then? Worst class to ever have a freshman take. Heck, worst class at UNI by light years.

Comment

I took that class as a sophmore and already had a few classes for my coaching minor under my belt. I wanted to stab myself in the brain.
                EVER LOYAL.

Comment

The class did have one day with a very good point.... financial responsibility. They need to do more of that. The rest of the semester though... completely worthless.

Although, it did not even remotely compare to the "Do You Want To Be a Millionaire" presentation given in business statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
                    The class did have one day with a very good point.... financial responsibility. They need to do more of that. The rest of the semester though... completely worthless.

Although, it did not even remotely compare to the "Do You Want To Be a Millionaire" presentation given in business statistics.
                    wait...you actually went to that class!? i stopped going after the first day!

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                      Prof took attendance and used it in evaluating a final grade.

Comment

Originally posted by panther2317 View Post
                        It must be a pretty good time that results in waking on the Hill.
                        TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                          I had that class the semester our football team went to the National Championship game. I didn't go to a single lecture class the last two months of the semester (I was traveling with the football team that year) -- and still pulled out an A. A joke, for sure.
                          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

I had Chris Buckman as my instructor. One of the better classes I took. Seriously learned a lot about how to stay in shape. Great guy

Comment

Originally posted by williebat View Post
                              I had Chris Buckman as my instructor. One of the better classes I took. Seriously learned a lot about how to stay in shape. Great guy
                              I had a racquetball class with Bucky (back in the days before the personal wellness requirement). He would do good-humored, Bawwwston-accented color commentary while destroying any two students in the class in cut-throat games (and not even trying, it seemed).

Seemed like nice guy - always said hi and would chat for years after that class when I would see him around campus and Cedar Falls.
                              "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
                              X