WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Panther sports memorabilia for sale/give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Panther sports memorabilia for sale/give away

My wife and I are downsizing and getting rid of quite a bit of stuff. I have over 20 years of Panther sports. I won't be getting rid of everything, but the things I am getting rid of I want to make sure end up in the hands of Panther fans.

Some of the items will be for sale, some of them I will give away to people or local or charge shipping only to people I can't meet up with.

I will edit this first post as I get the chance to update the list. There will be a lot listed including old programs, media guides, and more. Check back to see an updated list.

Feel free to PM me offers, especially if you want multiple items.

-2009 NCAA Tournament shirt, Size Adult Small, like new. I picked up this shirt at the UNI Pep Rally in Portland before the Purdue game. - $10

-Youth 14-16 Hooded sweatshirt, fits like women's small. Like new. $10

-2005 I-AA Championship game Seat cushion. Cheaply made and split on one side. Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-1979 Football Media Guide $20

-1981 Football Media Guide $20

-2010 Basketball MVC Championship photo. Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2009 Football program Northern Iowa at North Dakota State. Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Football program Northern Iowa at Western Illinois. Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Media Packet Northern Iowa at New Hampshire Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2008 Football Media Guide. $10
    Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Re: Old Panther sports memorabilia for sale/give away

-2006 Football Program Northern Iowa at Youngstown State Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2008-2009 Basketball Media Guide. $10

-2006 Football Media Guide $10

-2007 Football Media Guide $10

-2007 World University Games Basketball Team Autographed $10

-2007-2008 Basketball Media Guide $10

-2005-2006 Basketball Media Guide $10

-2008 football Program Northern Iowa at BYU Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2008 football Program Missouri State Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Basketball Program Drake/Western Michigan Free for meetup, or pay shipping.
    Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

-2010 Sweet 16 Northern Iowan Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Courier Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Basketball Program SW Missouri State/Creighton Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Football Playoff Program Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Basketball Program Wichita State/Indiana State Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Basketball Program Iowa Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

-2005 Football Program Southern Illinois Free for meetup, or pay shipping.

Comment

Reserved***

Comment

Great stuff. Glad you are helping it end up in the right places. Maybe a few sports bars in Cedar Falls could use some more memorabilia. Or David Harris for his office.

Comment

2006 media guide cover was the best cover in UNI athletics history , IMO.

Great trip down memory lane there. Thanks!
            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers to the Bone View Post
              2006 media guide cover was the best cover in UNI athletics history , IMO.

Great trip down memory lane there. Thanks!
              It's a good one, no doubt.

But that mustache Dana Deines is sporting in the photo on the '79 cover ...
              "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

I know this collection is only from the last 20 years. However, it would be interesting if anyone had or ever saw anything from UNI's 1960 Mineral Water Bowl game. Our only lose for the football team that year was in the Mineral Water Bowl game. That would be cool if someone had something from that.
                Last edited by panthergirl123; 05-07-2017, 09:23 PM. Reason: fact

Comment

Working...
                X