WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIU vs. SEMO on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU vs. SEMO on TV

SIU vs SEMO thursday night 7pm Central Live on Fox Sports Chicago
    "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

wow thats awesome, I get that channel and will be watching what the Panthers are up against.
    Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

First time SIU has ball....go for about 90 yards for TD. Pass play to TE for about 25-30 yards....then nothing but Brandon Jacobs the rest of the way. This will be VERY ugly.....but SEMO is not very good.
      "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Who was calling this game? I watched all of the second half, and was a bit put off when one of them (the color guy) said something to the effect of: "When UNI comes into town, it's going to be PAYBACK!" Is this guy an SIU grad or something? Where does he come off?

"Once it starts, it never ends."
        -Eldon Miller

Comment

Yeah I am 99% sure they are SIU's announcers because it was Fox Sports Chicago.

The guys were pretty much ridiculous all game, all one guy knew about football was "pad level"... "look at that pad level folks, its so low, thats the key to BIG TIME FOOTBALL"... "for all you young kids out there, check out that pad level, thats what its all about"... etc... I could have sworn that this guys first exposure to football was when he went to his kids pee-wee football practice on Tuesday and on Wednesday they asked him if he wanted to do color for a college football game.

Anyways, eventually SIU pulled away, but in the first half they looked VERY beatable. This Jacobs kid is going to be good, but he is slow to hit the hole, even SEMO figured out if you run blitz and stop him before he gets going, he is less than great. Sambursky wasn't very impressive, he throws up those lob passes to wide open recievers that have simply run away from their defenders... not going to happen against UNI.

I am looking forward to going into Carbondale, against what is probably going to be a #1 ranked Salukis team!

Comment

Working...
          X