WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site traffic

I figured the site would be going crazy with UNI v. ISU talk today. Where is everyone at?

here you go...

Originally posted by AmesPanther
    I figured the site would be going crazy with UNI v. ISU talk today. Where is everyone at?

Here is a weak try at some pep.

Let's go Panthers! If I wasn't living in Indiana I would be try to be there. I am sticking to my prediction. Everyone have fun.

UNI-20
    ISU-16
    FM

Comment

Ames - Out of respect for you and all your good work on this site, the t-shirts, etc. we didn't want to rub it in that the Panthers are going to cream the clones.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

The site has definatley grown in the past month.......we just need to encourage people to log-on and post......as I type there are 9 members and 11 guests.....thats grown quite a bit.....
        "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Ames--

It's the calm before the storm.

Panthers are staying mellow today so we can unleash the "growl" tomorrow.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

born-

That is exactly what I was about to say! Prepare for the purple invasion on the SE end of Jack Trice. See you all at the tailgate parties at 9:30!
            The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

UNI fans...

I'm so ready for the game! I'm going to be leaving Waterloo tomorrow morning around 6:30 AM so we can get to Ames, set up a tailgating spot and be ready to go by 8:30 AM! I love college football Saturdays!'

I think some of our posters are getting ready for the game today, traveling, shopping for supplies and getting the UNI Fight Song ready i their CD players!

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow! WEAR PURPLE! MAKE A LOT OF NOISE!!!

"10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

To everyone in Panther Nation, I just wanted to say that this guy will be in line at 7am when they open the gates with about twelve other fat guys ready to drink some beer, eat some food, and then kick some Cow Milker A$$ (I call them Cow Milkers because thats all they learn how to do at ISU is milk cows) It will be Reed Rothschild and myself along with several other former Panthers. You will notice us by the dozen balloons with the Purple and Gold Flag flying 50ft above our car's (also by the Panther fight song being played at a very high volume, well as high as my 97' Mountaineer will play it) I invite you all to stop by and introduce yoursleves. See ya tomorrow

GO PANTHERS!
                P.S. Steve Deace Sucks
                Illinois State Fan at a St. Louis White Castle 3:45AM Saturday March 6th:

"White Castle?" "more like Black Castle..."

You stay classy Redbirds.

Comment

I'm packed and ready! As soon as we get off work, we will be leaving Waterloo and headed to Ames. My tailgating partners and I are getting there at 7:00 am, so I'm sure I will have one of, if not THE first Panther Flags flying high above!!!

If anyone wants to stop by, I'll have my PN shirt on and the UNI cat flag flying at about 50 feet!! Don't let the Cyclone fans around me scare you......they are harmless and won't bite. (They don't have any teeth)

Comment

are the cyclone fans around you alumni cow milkers or are they still taking udder sucking 101?

Comment

I was in the Dome today and saw the band getting their show ready for tomorrow.... and I got goosebumps. Those goosebumps still haven't gone away. It's no longer one day til kick-off... it's under 24 hours. Proud to be a Panther!!
                      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

UNI is picked to win by 4.5. Did anyone hear Deace get that wrong and then get corrected on yesterdays show?

Comment

I did, I don't normally listen to Deace either, I am glad I was listening. I like Cotlar ten times better. He lets me on air to talk about the Panthers sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                          X