WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attendance for this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance for this weekend

What will the attendance be for this weekend's game?

My guess around 11-12,000

Next weekend 14,000+
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

i think you may be alittle high for this weekends game, but i will agree with the 14000

here are my predictions
    Minnesota state: 10,321 (they may even be high) as bad as it is,the iowa state vs iowa game is that weekend ( i hate that VERY much)
    Stephen F. Austin: 14,324

Comment

With the Iowa/IaState game this weekend, they will be lucky to have over 10,000 in the Dome. It sucks, but its a harsh reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Rothchild
        With the Iowa/IaState game this weekend, they will be lucky to have over 10,000 in the Dome. It sucks, but its a harsh reality.
        Not everyone can go to the game. There is two hours between the two games, so I think that there will be a ton of students at the game that watch it and then head to the Dome (maybe wishful thinking). But yeah, 12,000 may be high. 10-11,000 is more like it.

The following weekend is family weekend which brings a ton of people to the game, and the fact that Iowa plays a late night game and SFA will be a top 15 team will help make it a nice size crowd.
        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Minnesota State: 9,830

Stephen F. Austin: 13,540

"Once it starts, it never ends."
          -Eldon Miller

Comment

I'd be happy if we broke 10,000 this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by SA4UNI
              I'd be happy if we broke 10,000 this weekend
              I agree. Although, I'm expecting somewhere in the 9,000 range, having over 10,000 would be great!

Comment

It was a pretty poor crowd of 7,058.

However, those who were there were very much into it.

Comment

I think the UNI crowd at the SFA game could have gotten into it a little more, but I'm guilty of not being as spirited as I could have been also.
                  Last edited by SA4UNI; 09-19-2004, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X