WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI collapsible cooler(s) giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI collapsible cooler(s) giveaway

Cleaning house, I found 3 different UNI collapsible coolers (those insulated polyester/PEVA ones that fold up).
    Never been used, still have the tags on them.

[claimed]- one "36 can" cooler (9.5"x14"x12"). embroidered logo, dual carrying straps, shoulder strap, quick access lid, and front pocket[claimed]

[claimed]- one "9 can" / lunch cooler (9.5"x6"x8"). embroidered logo, removable shoulder strap and zippered front pocket[claimed]

[claimed]- one "6 can" cooler (6.5"x9"x6.5"). screenprinted logo, shoulder strap, front pocket[claimed]

Any, or all, of them are free to anyone that wants to claim them on here and pick them up (near the UNI campus), or we could arrange a meet-up at an upcoming UNI event.
    Last edited by vbfan19; 11-19-2017, 09:07 PM.

The 36 can cooler has been claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
      The 36 can cooler has been claimed.
      By someone with a mighty thirst, no doubt.
      "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post
        the cooler doesn't look all that big. if one were to put 36 cans in there, there wouldn't be much room (if any) for ice. but that's what the tag said.

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

I have been known to enjoy a beer or ten.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
            the cooler doesn't look all that big. if one were to put 36 cans in there, there wouldn't be much room (if any) for ice. but that's what the tag said.
            So a cold case ... or 36 for Cousin Eddie.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

I'm interested in the 9 can one.
              GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
                I'm interested in the 9 can one.
                I'm out of town for the next week or so, but consider it yours, and once I get back I can get it to you.

Comment

Anyone else reminded of the A&M game anytime Collapse is mentioned?
                  "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                    Anyone else reminded of the A&M game anytime Collapse is mentioned?
                    giving away coolers just like that game was given away.
                    (my in-bounding skills are better, though)

Comment

Please don't bring that game up again - other than to remind the coaches to work on multiple OOB plays.
                      Josh Mahoney, Ellie Blankenship, Adam Koch, Jacqui Kalen, David Johnson, Madison Weekly = Golden Panthers on and off the court.

Comment

Working...
                      X