WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Future of UNI Athletics: An Open Forum Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future of UNI Athletics: An Open Forum Scheduled

David Harris and the Athletic Department have been working hard on putting together a strategic five-year plan for the athletics department. I was given a sneak peak of these plans earlier this week and now an open public forum is scheduled in the Alumni Suite of the McLeod Center on April 26th from 6-8. I encourage anyone who can - to attend this forum. There are some exciting plans and goals lined up - including some major facilities upgrades in the works.

University of Northern Iowa Director of Athletics David Harris will host an open forum April 26 in the McLeod Center Alumni Suite to present a working dr...

"...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
    David Harris and the Athletic Department have been working hard on putting together a strategic five-year plan for the athletics department. I was given a sneak peak of these plans earlier this week and now an open public forum is scheduled in the Alumni Suite of the McLeod Center on April 26th from 6-8. I encourage anyone who can - to attend this forum. There are some exciting plans and goals lined up - including some major facilities upgrades in the works.

University of Northern Iowa Director of Athletics David Harris will host an open forum April 26 in the McLeod Center Alumni Suite to present a working dr...

Sounds like a big deal. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post

Sounds like a big deal. Wish I could be there.
      The plan is to publish the final plan to the public sometime this summer. Everything is in draft form right now as they elicit feedback and input.
      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

wish we could see the draft materials
        "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Leaked Dome Rendering

#MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
            Leaked Dome Rendering]
            Well, the Dome does have a long history of leaks.
            Both in the roof, and in "prevent defense"

Comment

Leaked Dome Rendering

But will I have to pay for parking...???
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Can't wait to hear about the plans.

Gotta believe a footbal room, turf practice field and Dome renovations are part of the plan.
                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

I’ve heard rumors of upgrading the troughs in the men’s rooms in the dome. More water efficient models.

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                    I’ve heard rumors of upgrading the troughs in the men’s rooms in the dome. More water efficient models.
                    I had heard it was a new line in the budget for ice in the troughs. Through halftime, at least.
                    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Leaked Dome Rendering

but will it have a retractable roof?

Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                      Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                      - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                        wish we could see the draft materials
                        Go to the forum and you will.

Comment

Originally posted by 95UNIGRAD View Post
                          but will it have a retractable roof?
                          When I win the lottery - yes.

Comment

Seriously though, end zone hot tubs or I walk.
                            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

Go to the forum and you will.
                              And for those of us that can’t.

Comment

Working...
                              X