WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Twait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Twait

From Hudson, IA and oh yeah UNI was a top two finisher on Ninja Warrior tonight. Got to go for the tower of power and had the lead near the end but hesitated on the very last part and got passed. Still pretty impressive. His gimmick was he moves around UNI on a scooter with a cat in tow. You need a gimmick to get on the show these days, like most stuff on TV, just being a hell of an athlete isn't enough. So he missed out on the fast forward to Vegas finals by a second or so, but looks like he will be able to finish the next leg if he doesn't slip up. I think he's the 3rd or 4th person from Iowa to hit the buzzer this year, seems like we haven't had anybody for a while before having a bumper crop this year.

Go Jackson!

It's a sport, just not an organized college sport.
    GO PANTHERS!

I didn't get to see it as my OTA can't pick up KWWL for some reason - I get every other station but can't get KWWL.

Good to hear he did well. I don't know how the show works but I hope he advances/wins as far as he can.
    GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X