WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Panther Nation Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Panther Nation Fantasy Football

Its getting to be that time of the year where college and NFL football is starting up. Just trying to gauge interest in another year of the Panther Nation Fantasy Football league. If you interested you can either leave a comment or send me a message. Once I see how much interest there is I will send more information about the league. As always this is a free league!

I'll play in the league.

Comment

I would be interested in a college football version. Just don't have time for NFL.

Comment

Im in for nfl league

Comment

i'll play!

Comment

We are up to 4, would like to get to at least 10. Once again its free to play!

Comment

Intriguing. Maybe for NFL version. What is the deadline for a definite decision?

Comment

I'm in - back for another .500 finish
                Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                - George Halas

Comment

Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post
                  Intriguing. Maybe for NFL version. What is the deadline for a definite decision?
                  It would be for NFL, I would say the deadline is by next Saturday.

Comment

Sign me up.
                    "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

I am in again as always
                      Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

It looks like we should have enough people to play. I will create the league today and post a link to sign up. We can start working out a time for the draft as well.

Comment

Here is the league site. I set it for 12 teams but we can adjust that as needed. I just set a random time for the draft so don't worry to much about that. If you have any question please let me know. I set it up so any that has signed up can invite people, so if you know someone who is looking for a free league or looking to get into fantasy football let them know. Thanks!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...f53ac51f0eca6a

Comment

Signed up, almost forgot about this this year

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                              Signed up, almost forgot about this this year
                              No worries. we might have to extend the sign up time since we only have 6 teams signed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X