WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Panther Nation Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to pass. Good luck to all. The good news is that since you haven't drafted your league yet you don't have the "Andrew Luck" issue. Andrew Luck's sudden retirement hurt some people's fantasy football teams.

Comment

We need one more person to sign up! It is free to play, so don't worry if you have never played before!

Comment

Are we keeping the original draft date or changing it? Aug 30th thru sept 3 dont work well for me and after 8 is best.

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post
          Are we keeping the original draft date or changing it? Aug 30th thru sept 3 dont work well for me and after 8 is best.
          If that day and time works for everyone else we could keep it. But probably move it back to like 830. The draft should take about an hour. Let me know if the 29th works for everyone.

Comment

Works for me...I'm fine with 8:00 or 8:30 tomorrow night.
            Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
            Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
            - George Halas

Comment

Perfect for me.

Comment

The draft is set for 830 tomorrow as it is now and that works for me or later as well.

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post
                  The draft is set for 830 tomorrow as it is now and that works for me or later as well.
                  I am on vacation and will have to auotdraft. Feel free to kick me out. I will still play however

Comment

Oops I meant to sign up.

Comment

Shoot sorry I missed this I would have loved to be in it again this year.

Comment

Kudos to Yahoo for making the most unbalanced divisions possible. So glad I get to play everyone in mine three times...….

Comment

Working...
                        X