WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozarks area fans/alums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozarks area fans/alums?

Recently retired from my job and since I hate Iowa winters, we moved to the southern Ozarks area of Missouri. (Think Springfield/Lake of the Ozarks area) Are there any Panther fans/alums in this area that would be interested in getting together someplace for watch parties? We are 30 miles from the Lake of the Ozarks area and 40 miles from Springfield. PM me with interest and we can discuss a possible location.
    "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

I'm a fan of the Netflix series "Ozark". oops, not what you're asking. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
      I'm a fan of the Netflix series "Ozark". oops, not what you're asking. my bad.
      Ozark. Not seen that yet on Netflix. Binge watching Cheers currently.

On the original topic, congratulations on your retirement Big Cats. Enjoy your next life adventure and I hope you find fellow panther fans in your new location.

Comment

The area is mostly MSU Bear country. So far the Bears fans have been ok to us when we wear our Panthers gear. Some good natured ribbing, of course but not too much since our mens bb team and football team swept them. Womens bb is the big topic at MSU these days.
        "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X