WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFA game question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SFA game question

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
    not cursed. sounds like a fairly normal interaction.
    From the sounds of it the new alumni association discount code hasn't even been sent out yet. Last years code won't work anymore. If you are trying to use a code that doesn't work, that isn't the ticket office's fault.

Comment

Bump - write up on SFA. Looks like an offensive machine

Comment

This could be the biggest FCS non-conf game we've had in years. I'm trying to think of one that compares (Going back to 2003 I haven't found a bigger non-playoff game). Seems bigger than SDSU before they joined the conference and bigger than any of the NAU/SFA matchups of the past.
        Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

They play in a pretty weak conference IMO. Any other year, we would just roll them if you ask me. Didn't they get absolutely embarassed by Montana last year?

Unfortunately, we could be a very beatable team this year. Hope I'm wrong.
          UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
          iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
            They play in a pretty weak conference IMO. Any other year, we would just roll them if you ask me. Didn't they get absolutely embarassed by Montana last year?

Unfortunately, we could be a very beatable team this year. Hope I'm wrong.
            I'm not sure about categorizing the Southland as weak. The Top 2-3 teams in the conference are always able to do some damage. Don't forget that SFA had to win a game to get to Montana, and we know first hand how eays it is to get smoked in Missoula.

McNeese has been back in form and the emergence of Texas State has really helped the conferences m.o. Throw in Central Arkansas and you've got a pretty good conference.
            Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
              My admin booked me in the Waterloo Holiday Inn express for whatever reason. $70 per night. Still think that is too much, but she did it through hotwire - why, I don't know.

Anyway, that's set.

Now on to the best part of the thread - east side or west side?
              Pepsi or Coke? Charlize Theron or Selma Hayek (hint: the answer is "YES").

Here's to seein some folks in CF.
              West side; you might get lucky enough to get close to the Cap'n.
              Some people feel the rain..........others just get wet.
              Bob Dylan, 1941-

Comment

Originally posted by bobsboy84 View Post
                West side; you might get lucky enough to get close to the Cap'n.
                West side then - number 9 off the bucket list.

Comment

Finally received my Alumni Association discount code. Sittin west side, down low on the 45 yard. Not bad seats overall.

Hopefully it will be a good game.

Comment

Finally received my Alumni Association discount code. Sittin west side, down low on the 45 yard. Not bad seats overall.
                    Yeah I got my email with the code yesterday and it made me think of this thread and your frustration at not having the code.

Those sound like pretty good seats. I wonder why they didn't go to a season ticket holder if they were available.
                    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

being anti social = better options when you only need one seat. LOWER O-N 5 109

Comment

being anti social = better options when you only need one seat. LOWER O-N 5 109
                        Glad you got that seat and know you will enjoy it, but this is the "need for reseating" item #1,437.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther-Sheik View Post
                          Glad you got that seat and know you will enjoy it, but this is the "need for reseating" item #1,437.
                          When single seats open up like that why don't they shift all the season tix holders in that row towards the middle?
                          "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                            When single seats open up like that why don't they shift all the season tix holders in that row towards the middle?
                            Reason #1,438

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
                              Cuz when your like me and have a 1 year old in tow, you refuse to sit anywhere but an aisle....I went from 8th row on the 45, to 39th row on the 30. Now at least I've "moved up" to row 38 on the 40. But its all worth it bringing my son to these games.

Comment

There was a couple seats like this during basketball. Right at center court. One in the 2nd row and one around the 7th.

Comment

Working...
                                X