WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appalachian State to FBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Appalachian State to FBS?

Why did he refer to our football team as ?
    Originally posted by rockybison
    You guys suck so bad. Please never let me come back. Ya had 20 yrs by yourself and ya fckd it up. SU rolls in and does it in 4, prolly next year too. Living in a shadow is killn ya.

Comment

Dan Swaim is an ISU College of Business grad and a real estate appraiser in Central Iowa. And apparently has a huge inferiority complex.

Comment

Dear Mr. Swaim...

Seek therapy immediately.
        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat80 View Post
          Dan Swaim is an ISU College of Business grad and a real estate appraiser in Central Iowa. And apparently has a huge inferiority complex.
          Well that makes sense. I'd have an inferiority complex too if I had I gotten my business degree from ISU.

Comment

Originally posted by mwatje View Post
            Well that makes sense. I'd have an inferiority complex too if I had I gotten my business degree from ISU.
            Add to that working for Dad's company in a real estate depression. Few sales = few appraisals.

Disclaimer: If he didn't want people to know about him, he shouldn't have made his personal information available on Linkedin.

Comment

I wouldn't trust him to appraise my left sock.

Comment

Working...
              X