WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFA up next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SFA up next

Originally posted by caagman View Post
    I was listening to Gary so I didn't hear their home crew but I was thinking the exact same thing. Don't they spend most of their time in these conditions whereas we practice and play many games indoors? I would have liked seeing the footage of it.
    fwiw, I think the majority of UNI's practices in preseason camp and thus far in the season have been outside, with only a few of them being in the Dome.

Comment

Sorry, I have not seen/heard what was with Carlos. I need a clue. Help?!

Comment

Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
        Sorry, I have not seen/heard what was with Carlos. I need a clue. Help?!
        From Des Moines (or Dead Moines if anyone's been to the new Zombie Burger + Drink Lab in downtown Des Moines, highly recommend it) Register: Northern Iowa tailback Carlos Anderson suffered a leg injury on UNI's second play from scrimmage and did not return to the game. Johnson, a 6-foot-3, 214-pound redshirt freshman, carried the load and scored on a pair of 1-yard runs.
        GO PANTHERS!

Comment

High ankle sprain. Glad we are off next week so he has extra time to heal.

Comment

get healthy carlos as much as i like johnson, i realized what we were missing by not having u

Comment

Originally posted by Catmandoo View Post
              High ankle sprain. Glad we are off next week so he has extra time to heal.
              Not sure a week off is enough if it is a high ankle sprain.
              Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

Working...
              X